Time: Qing Dynasty,Qianlong
Location: On the north side of the Weiming Lake
Category: Architectural relic
Once, the main constructions in the garden was surrounded by water, and looked like a mirror. So it was called Jing Chun Yuan.
The Jing Chun Garden was once a part of the Shu Chun Garden. In Qianlong Dynasty, the Shu Chun Garden became a part of Yuan Ming Yuan. Then, in Jiaqing years of the Qing Dynasty, the Shu Chun Yuan was divided into Ming He Garden and Jing Chun Garden, and each belong to a aristocrat. Unfortunately, they were both destroyed in 1860. In the first years of the Republic of China, Xu ShiChang, a famous official, bought the two gardens and they were collectively referred as Dian Bei Garden( which means that the garden in the north of the Hai Dian district).